Thermal insulation compound systems anchor for lighter loads
- dense outer shell without additional sealing
- no heat loss due to thermal separation module
- no thermal bridges on the building
- universal use on thermal insulation compound systems up to 25 cm thick
- easier and safer assembly with no special tools needed
- easy to use for the DIY enthusiast and craftspeople alike
Thermal Anchor HRT 13
The Hermes Royal HRT 13 thermal anchor is the little brother of the HRT 15. The HRT 13 is a bit slimmer, but has the identical cut-to-size separation module and thus offers the same properties and is ideal for attaching light to medium loads on highly insulated exterior facades of up to 25 cm thermal insulation compound system.
Wherever you need to attach downpipes, post boxes, lights or small signs, etc., the HRT 13 is a good choice. The HRT 13 is available with a galvanised steel base body and stainless steel A2 threaded mounts M6, M8 and M10.
Download thermal anchor brochureDownload thermal anchor brochure (1.3 MiB)
The thermal anchor brochure contains all key information: Examples, data, tables, assembly instructions