The “Hermes Royal Thermal Anchor” insulation anchor is the innovative attachment option for loads on thermally insulated exterior walls (ETICS) with up to 25 cm insulation.
The “Hermes Royal Thermal Anchor” insulation anchor is the innovative attachment option for loads (components) on thermally insulated exterior walls (ETICS) with up to 25 cm insulation. The Patented Hermes Royal insulation anchor with building inspectorate approval is the right solution for you if you are looking for a thermal insulation compound systems anchor to attach loads such as awnings, canopies, railings, downpipes, lamps, grids, post boxes, air conditioners, conservatories, satellite dishes, etc. safely, quickly and, most importantly, simply.
The perfect insulation anchor
The advantages are obvious. The "Thermal Anchor" with its thermal separation module can be installed more easily, more safely and more quickly than virtually every other insulation anchor on the market in just a few steps, even by hobby craftsmen. No constructive preparatory work or special tools are required, and it is not even necessary to seal the borehole with special silicone etc., as the "Thermal Anchor" together with the Hilti injection mortar forms a dense outer facade during assembly.
This means that no thermal bridge is created and no condensation caused by weather conditions and other influences forms over time, whereby damage such as mould, etc. can occur resulting in expensive repairs.
Save time, money, material and nerves and gain the extra peace of mind with the "Thermal Anchor's" general building inspectorate approval.
- no thermal bridges on the building thanks to the thermal separation module
- no need for constructional preliminary work: e.g. thermal / Iso block, wooden substructures, base plates, etc.
- no need to seal with special silicone
- high load-bearing capacity – universal use
- easy installation with no special tools needed
- can be used on thermal insulation compound systems up to 25 cm thick
- Safety guaranteed with building inspectorate approval